Search Experience Overview
Studio > Search Experience > Overview
SearchStax Studio has an easy-to-use interface for updating, enhancing and managing the site search experience for your website.
- Results Configuration – lets you manage the fields that will be displayed in your search results, select your search facets and define the options for sorting search results
- Basic Relevance – provides an interface to manage stopwords, synonyms and spellcheck for your search experience
- Relevance Modeling – lets you define a Relevance Model to set up the behavior of your search experience using the following features:
- Search Fields – identify the fields that will be used to determine the search results
- Global Filters – create Include and Exclude filters to partition your index and focus your search results on relevant results
- Ranking – use the sliders to determine which fields or calculated fields are emphasized in the search results
- Rules – modify the search results with Rules to finetune the search results
- Promotions – create internal or external promotions to ‘promote’ specific content to the top of the search results and shape a better search experience for your users
Do not hesitate to contact the SearchStax Support Desk.