We at SearchStax® want our Apache Solr Cloud clients to succeed quickly and efficiently. Since every project encounters issues, we have collected many common questions and answers that were submitted by clients in the past. If the answer you need is not here, contact the SearchStax Support Desk.
Most Popular Help Topics
- Can we log queries?
- How can I secure Zookeeper?
- What Solr versions are supported?
- What help is available for new SearchStax users?
- Does SearchStax provide disaster-recovery systems?
- How can I restart my SearchStax Solr deployments?
- Can I move a deployment to another account?
- Does SearchStax support Vanity DNS?
- Can I upload custom JAR files to SearchStax?
- What is a Solr collection/core/shard/replica?
- How many Solr servers, shards, and replicas should I have?
- Why is configset.upload.enabled set to false?
- How to Optimize Solr for Performance?
- Timeouts during indexing: Too many commits!
- Does Solr’s SWAP work with SearchStax?
- Can I upgrade to a newer Solr release?
- Can I scale up to a larger Solr deployment?
- How can I remove a ghost replica?
Monitoring and Alerting
Query and Relevance Optimizations
Billing and Refunds
Users and Roles
We love to answer questions!
Please contact the SearchStax Support Desk immediately if you have any question about Solr Cloud deployments.