Frequently Asked Questions - SearchStax
We at SearchStax® want our Apache Solr Cloud clients to succeed quickly and efficiently. Since every project encounters issues, we have collected many common questions and answers that were submitted by clients in the past. If the answer you need is not here, contact the SearchStax Support Desk.
Contents of this page:
- Getting Started
- What help is available for new SearchStax users?
- Cluster Sizing
- Data Ingest
- Search Engine Configuration
- How can I start and stop my SearchStax Solr deployments?
- Can I upload a config to three Zookeepers at once?
- How do I update the Solr schema?
- How do I drop, delete, or empty a Solr index?
- How can I view my Zookeeper configurations?
- How can I remove a Zookeeper configuration?
- What else can I do with the zkcli script?
- Setup and Configuration
- Managing Your Deployments
- Monitoring and Alerting
- Disaster Recovery
- Memory Issues
- Solr Upgrades
- Enhance Search Experience
- Managing Your Account
- Can SearchStax integrate with PagerDuty?
- Can I add New Relic Analytics to SearchStax?
- Can I use Banana and Silk with SearchStax?
- What versions of Drupal does SearchStax support?
- Does SearchStax integrate with Django Haystack?
- Can SearchStax provide Solr indexing to Sitecore?
- Does SearchStax support Wordpress search?
We love to answer questions!
Please contact the SearchStax Support Desk immediately if you have any question about Solr Cloud deployments.