These documentation pages introduce the SearchStax Cloud Dedicated Deployment monitoring features.
- Pulse Monitoring: All SearchStax Cloud Dedicated Deployments track Solr performance statistics such as:
- CPU, Memory, JVM
- Garbage Collection
- Search Throughput and Latency
- Indexing Throughput and Latency
- Email Alerting: All Dedicated Deployments provide a mechanism for heartbeat and threshold-based email alerts triggered by a long list of metrics.
- SearchStax Studio: The SearchStax Studio product tracks end-user search events. It lets you make real-time adjustments to search behavior and presentation.
- Availability Reporting: Premium customers have access to a graph depicting system availability in relation of the uptime guarantees of the service-level agreement.
- Internal Monitoring Support: SearchStax engineers receive automatic alerts about memory and performance issues in deployments covered by premium service-level agreements (Gold, Platimum, and Platinum Plus levels).
Do not hesitate to contact the SearchStax Support Desk.