The person who opens the SearchStax account is the account Owner. The Owner can add assistants to the account under various roles:
- Owner: The Owner has full control. This is the only user who can terminate the account or transfer ownership to another user. There can be only one Owner at a time.
- Admin: An Admin has full access to technical features, users, and billing information.
- Technical Contact: This role has full technical access, but cannot modify users or billing information.
- Billing Contact: The Billing Contact has access to credit-card and billing information only.
- Team Member: The Team Member is a read-only role. This user can view but not make changes.
The number of user seats per account is set by your support tier (Silver, Gold, Platinum, Platinum Plus). Only registered users may request help from SearchStax Support.
It is possible to add users to an account at the rate of $10/seat/month.
Do not hesitate to contact the SearchStax Support Desk.