SearchStudio Multi-Language Supports 23 Languages for Global Digital Experiences

SearchStax Adds Multi-Language Support to SearchStudio

We are excited to announce that SearchStudio now enables customers to deliver an enhanced multi-language site search experience. This new capability includes support for 23 languages including English, Japanese and almost all official European languages.

Why is Multi-Language Important?

Creating a rich digital experience for your customers and users is vital in today’s digital world. Not only should your website be attractive, user-friendly and personalized for content and suggestions, it should also be personalized for language. For global companies, this means that your website should be translated into the languages used by your core users, especially important features like search.

The most common language on the internet today is English, used by about 26% of internet users. What about the other 74% of users? We want to make their experience as rich as the experience for users that speak English as their primary language. What can we do to make that happen? Easy. Add more languages!

Example of Multi-Language Support for SearchStudio
Reduce bounce, improve conversions, establish a competitive advantage and adopt a customer-centric approach by incorporating multiple languages on your website.

What Languages are Supported by SearchStudio?

The default search experience in SearchStudio is English and here is a complete list of currently supported languages:

  • Bulgarian
  • Croatian
  • Czech
  • Danish
  • Dutch
  • English
  • Estonian
  • Finnish
  • French
  • German
  • Greek
  • Hungarian
  • Irish
  • Italian
  • Japanese
  • Latvian
  • Polish
  • Portuguese
  • Romanian
  • Slovak
  • Spanish
  • Swedish
  • Turkish

Example of Multi-Language Auto-Suggest for SearchStudio
To learn more about how SearchStudio can help make search easier, schedule a demo with our team. If you want to learn more about how to integrate Multi-Language capabilities in SearchStudio, check out the SearchStudio product documentation.


Make search easy for your users with an intuitive, state-of-the-art and delightful website search experience. SearchStudio is easy to implement with CMS modules and UX accelerators, easy to measure with robust analytics, and easy to change and improve with easy-to-use tools for marketers.