Merkle is a leading technology-enabled, data-driven customer experience management (CXM) company. For over 30 years, Fortune 1,000 companies and leading nonprofit organizations have partnered with us to build and maximize the value of their customer portfolios.
We work with world-class brands like Dell, T-Mobile, Samsung, GEICO, Regions, Kimberly-Clark, AARP, Lilly, Sanofi, NBC Universal, DIRECTV, American Cancer Society, Habitat for Humanity, and many others to build and execute customer-centric business strategies.
With more than 9,600 smart, dedicated people in more than 50 offices around the world, we are still growing at a rate that outpaces the market, with 2019 net revenue of $1.1 billion.
We use data, technology, and analytics to help the world’s best brands make their advertising more addressable, their experiences more personal, and manage relationships over time.
- Performance Media: Navigate the complexities of digital media.
- Enterprise Technology: The outcomes you want, powered by integrated technology, data, and identity.
- Customer Relationship Management (CRM): Customer relationship management has never been more paramount.
- Analytics: Bring your data to life.
- Digital & User Experience: Capture attention, and reward it.
- B2B Marketing Solutions: An agency purpose-built to help companies succeed in today’s dynamic B2B environment.
- Customer Strategy: Your biggest opportunity is in the data you already have.
- Data Solutions: The data behind people is key to engaging them.
- Performance Creative: Say the right thing to the right customer, every single time.
- In-Housing: Driving better business outcomes from inside.
- Loyalty Solutions: Reward your customers for being the best and build loyalty to your brand.
- Promotions Solutions: Promotions are the path to exciting customer experiences and deep identity learning moments.
- Commerce: Customers have transitioned their focus from how they buy, and from whom they buy, to demanding experiences that are smooth, simple, and easily accessible.