At Avanade, our vision is to be the leading digital innovator, creating great experiences as we realize results for our clients and their customers through the power of people and the Microsoft ecosystem.
Through thousands of projects, we’ve transformed businesses for the digital world. We’ve helped them create compelling experiences for their customers and employees. We’ve reduced costs, increased productivity, enabled collaboration and enhanced agility – and ultimately improved performance.
- Analytics & AI: Today, analytics and AI are the great equalizer, where smaller organizations can create big presence and big companies can create intimate connections. In a study conducted by Avanade on AI Maturity, 97% of organizations are evaluating the work AI could do – or augment humans to do. The opportunity for data, analytics and AI at scale is limitless in a world on unknowns. Data and AI provides unlimited opportunity and major competitive advantage.
- Business Applications: As COVID-19 has impacted businesses and consumers worldwide, organizations must rethink how they do business. Whether that’s keeping employees safe while empowering them to do their jobs well, offering empathetic customer care, or building resilience into core operations, organizations must find a way to respond, reset and renew for the future.
- Business Consulting: The current global disruption provides a chance to reflect critically on new ways to drive value. Around the world and across industries, organizations are unshackling themselves from legacy siloes, systems and processes to rethink how they do business and position themselves for the future. Now is a rare opportunity to take advantage of the change readiness of your organization and ecosystem to build momentum around what matters, and to stop everything else.
- Cloud & Application Services: Modern organizations must rethink how they unlock business value from the cloud in order to deliver in the digital age. Accelerating your migration to Azure will power agility, innovation, and efficiency across the business.
- Customer Experiences: With commercial and consumer trends changing in moments, customer experience (CX) remains one of the critical differentiators for brands that seek to survive and lead post-COVID-19. But great experiences don’t just happen by accident – they are strategically designed to anticipate and meet the needs of customers throughout their entire journey.
- Managed Services: In an “always-on” digital world, enterprises are challenged to capitalize on new technologies with limited resources and experience at the speed the business expects.
- Modern Workplace: COVID-19 plus more-frequent high-impact events mean that a step change in organizational resilience and responsiveness is now a must for survival and growth.
- Security: Recent global disruption has seen many organizations implement new, unfamiliar operating models and rapidly deploying technologies to support remote working. Cybersecurity has taken on a new level of urgency, with attackers exploiting the new vulnerabilities across platforms and systems.