Sr. Software Engineer (TIBCO, Java)
Location(s): Greater Chicago Area, IL
Sr. Software Engineer (TIBCO, Java) position is within the professional services organization at SearchStax. The professional services organization works closely with SearchStax's customer to consult & deliver solutions based on customer's needs.
This position will be required to work at the client's location (Chicago, IL) and carry out the responsibilities related to design, development, deployment, testing and documentation of software solution as it pertains to the project. Sr. Engineers are active participants on the agile development process (Scrum) with their focus on functional & non-functional requirements.
Qualified applicants must have demonstrable knowledge, proficiency and experience with the following:
- 8+ years of experience in architecting and implementing integration solutions using TIBCO SOA product suite.
- 3+ architecture experience with expertise in TIBCO preferably Active Matrix BW, TIBCO Administrator, TIBCO EMS Experience with TIBCO BW, admin, EMS, RV, TRA, Hawk and adapters.
- Familiarity with database platforms Oracle and MS SQL.
- Should have built and deployed into production the solution architecture using TIBCO ESB.
- Hands on experience in designing and developing solutions as well as administration of integration Infrastructure and operations of the Enterprise Messaging Hub, Service Orchestration, and real time connectivity.
- Should have defined SOA Best Practices including naming standards, source control procedures, build procedures, integration architectural patterns and deploy procedures.
- Should have implemented TIBCO BW heartbeat engine capability and deployed in production BW processes in primary/secondary, peer to peer mode with weightage.
- Should have implemented and supported SDLC for TIBCO project including requirements gathering, development, unit testing and production support.
- Should understand at high level other non-TIBCO middleware stack like IBM WebSphere.
- Ability to maintain a detail integration program of work. Responsible for providing estimates, and reporting progress and enhancement work with client.
WHAT'S IN IT FOR YOU:
- Work with a company working with customers to deliver cutting edge solutions on open source & cloud infrastructure.
- Opportunity to work with initial stages of the company without management overhead.
- Health, Dental, Vision insurance
- 401(k) matching
If this position sounds like a fit, please apply with your resume and a cover letter, explaining why you’re the right person for the role at firstname.lastname@example.org.