Filing a Support Ticket for Site Search
Site Search > Support Menu > Support
You can create a support ticket directly from the Site Search interface. This is the best way to ask for help because the software automatically attaches meta information to the ticket behind the scenes.
Look for the Support menu in the upper right corner of the screen. Click the Support menu item to see a summary table showing the status of previous tickets from this account.
Note that you cannot interact with the individual tickets. This is a status display only.
To file a new ticket, click the Create a Support Ticket button. This opens a form.
Most of the ticket form should be self-explanatory, but let’s look more closely at the Type of Issue field.
- Technical Support: Report any difficulty you have using Site Search.
- General Product Questions: Wondering about current or future features? This is the place.
- Account Access and Security: Report any difficulty you have with enrolling new users.
- Billing, Payments, Subscription Changes: You have questions about an invoice.
- Solr Developer Advisory Services: Some of our clients have contracted for Solr advisory consulting services.
- Feature Requests and Bug Reports: Have a good idea for a new feature? Tell us!
- Other: Anything else that is on your mind.
Click the Send button to submit your request. Watch your email for a response.