Solr Analytics Overview - SearchStax
SearchStax® Analytics from Measured Search® provides the insights you need to make your search experience better for your customers.
SearchStax Analytics takes a holistic approach to measuring the effectiveness of your search. Analytics capabilities provided by most search vendors give you only low-level reports as they don't have control over the application level. We keep you close to your users by reporting click-through rate, bounces, etc., that others don't. This lets you measure relevance and ranking changes effectively.
To implement SearchStax Analytics, you must:
- Create an analytics app.
- Insert analytics scripts in your search-results page.
- Let people use your Solr application so you can collect statistics.
- Navigate from the Analytics node on the left-side navigation column to the list of Analytics Apps.
- Click the blue arrow icon to the right of the appropriate App.
- This will open the Dashboard display for that specific App.
--- | --- |
There are multiple analytics displays, accessible through the Analytics menu on the left side of the SearchStax dashboard.
For more information, see: