Search Service Response Time – SearchStax
Site Search has replaced Analytics!
The SearchStax Site Search interactive environment is now the preferred path to analyze search-user behavior and to experiment with Solr tuning and display options. See the SearchStax Site Search Overview.
Our Analytics feature should be considered deprecated at this time.
SearchStax® includes search analytics reports that track the response time and availability of your deployment.
To view the displays on this page, you must:
- Create an analytics app.
- Insert analytics scripts in your search-results page.
- Let people use your search application so you can collect statistics.
- Navigate from the Analytics node on the left-side navigation column to the list of Analytics Apps.
- Click the name of the appropriate App to see its Dashboard.
- Select the Response Time node in the menu bar.
In addition to the standard features on this page, clients who select Gold, Platinum or Platinum Plus levels of support get access to an enhanced Availability Report in the Managed Solr dashboard. This is a graph and a summary that documents response time and downtime so they can be compared with the guarantees of the SLA.
The Response Time graph tracks query response time over a configurable time period.
Response time should be balanced against search accuracy to achieve the best user experience.
Do not hesitate to contact the SearchStax Support Desk.