Search Analytics Dashboard – SearchStax
Site Search has replaced Analytics!
The SearchStax Site Search interactive environment is now the preferred path to analyze search-user behavior and to experiment with Solr tuning and display options. See the SearchStax Site Search Overview.
Our Analytics feature should be considered deprecated at this time.
SearchStax® includes search analytics reports that track the queries and search results of your deployment.
There are multiple pages of analytics displays, accessible through the Analytics App’s Dashboard:
Contents of this page:
The Analytics Dashboard provides a high-level view of system behavior during the requested time period.
- Total Searches: Number of searches in the requested period.
- Revenue from Search: Sum of all sales divided by Total Searches.
- User Feedback: Direct feedback from search users on the relevance of result items.
- Click-Through Rate: Percent of searches that resulted in a click-through event.
The eyeball icons link to more detailed displays.
- Average Click Position: This is the mean click-through position in the search results.
- Searches per Session: Average number of queries submitted per user session.
- MRR: Mean reciprocal rank, a weighted mean of click-through position. Ranges from 0 to 1.
- No Result Search %: Percent of queries that returned zero results during the time period.
“Latency” is the time required to respond to a query, expressed in milliseconds. The eyeball icons link to more detailed displays.
- Average Latency: The mean of all latency values within this time range.
- 95th Percentile Latency: 95% of all queries responded within this time range.
- 99th Percentile Latency: 99% of all queries responded within this time range.
- Availability Percent: Uptime during the requested period.
Revenue Graph and Results Table
This chart tracks important search metrics: Searches, Clicks, Revenue, and Searches per Session.
At the bottom of this dashboard there are three columns that summarize Top Searches, Top No-Result Searches, and Top Clicked Items. Each item appears as an absolute number and as a percentage of the total.
Do not hesitate to contact the SearchStax Support Desk.