Search Analytics Dashboard - SearchStax
SearchStax® includes search analytics reports that track the queries and search results of your deployment.
To view the displays on this page, you must:
- Create an analytics app.
- Insert analytics scripts in your search-results page.
- Let people use your search application so you can collect statistics.
- Navigate from the Analytics node on the left-side navigation column to the list of Analytics Apps.
- Click the name of an App to view its data.
- This will open the Dashboard display for that specific App.
The Analytics Dashboard provides a high-level view of system behavior during the requested time period.
- Total Searches: Number of searches in the requested period.
- Revenue from Search: Sum of all sales divided by Total Searches.
- User Feedback: Direct feedback from search users on the relevance of result items.
- Click-Through Rate: Percent of searches that resulted in a click-through event.
The green arrows link to more detailed displays.
- Average Click Position: This is the mean click-through position in the search results.
- Searches per Session: Average number of queries submitted per user session.
- MRR: Mean reciprocal rank, a weighted mean of click-through position. Ranges from 0 to 1.
- No Result Search %: Percent of queries that returned zero results during the time period.
"Latency" is the time required to respond to a query, expressed in milliseconds. The green arrows link to more detailed displays.
- Average Latency: The mean of all latency values within this time range.
- 95th Percentile Latency: 95% of all queries responded within this time range.
- 99th Percentile Latency: 99% of all queries responded within this time range.
- Availability Percent: Uptime during the requested period. See Availability Reporting.
Summary Graph and Results Table
This chart tracks important search metrics: Searches, Clicks, Revenue, and Searches per Session.
At the bottom of this dashboard there are three columns that summarize Top Searches, Top No-Result Searches, and Top Clicked Items. Each item appears as an absolute number and as a percentage of the total.