How does SearchStax help me monitor my Solr deployments?
These documentation pages introduce the SearchStax deployment monitoring features.
- Pulse Monitoring: All SearchStax deployments track Solr performance statistics
- CPU, Memory, JVM
- Garbage Collection
- Search Throughput and Latency
- Indexing Throughput and Latency
- Email Alerting: All deployments provide a mechanism for heartbeat and threshold-based email alerts triggered by a long list of metrics.
- Search Analytics: Premium clients may enable SearchStax's search analytics suite, which tracks end-user search metrics.
- Availability Reporting: Premium customers have access to a graph depicting system availability in relation of the uptime guarantees of the service-level agreement.
- Internal Monitoring Support: SearchStax engineers receive automatic alerts about memory and performance issues in deployments covered by premium service-level agreements (Gold, Platimum, and Platinum Plus levels).
We love to answer questions!
Please contact the SearchStax Support Desk immediately if you have any question about Solr Cloud deployments.
Return to Frequently Asked Questions.