Solr-as-a-Service Free Trial - SearchStax
SearchStax®, the leading Solr-as-a-Service platform, offers a "free trial" program for prospects. You can experiment with a cloud-based Solr deployment for up to two weeks, free of charge. No credit card is required for the duration of your free trial.
As a new SearchStax user, you may create one "free trial" deployment for evaluation. There are two free-trial deployments available:
- Amazon Web Services, single-node (DN1), 1 GB memory, 8 GB storage.
- Amazon Web Services, three-node cluster (DC4), 4 GB memory, 32 GB storage.
When you become a SearchStax customer, a much larger list of providers and deployments becomes available.
Sign Up for Trial Account
To sign up for a SearchStax free trial, go to the SearchStax Free-Trial page. Fill in the enrollment form.
SearchStax will send you a confirmation message to verify your email address. You must click on a link before you can log in to your trial account.
From the trial account, you may create one Solr deployment. Our Quick Start page presents instructions on setting up and provisioning your first cloud deployment.
Free-Trial Technical Support
We want you to succeed, so of course we offer support. Send email to email@example.com.
Become a SearchStax Customer!
Becoming a SearchStax customer is as easy as entering a credit-card number. On the SearchStax
dashboard, go to the Billing and Payments tab.
From the moment we receive your billing information, you become a SearchStax customer entitled to SILVER level support.
Cancelling the Free Trial
If you decide to cancel your free-trial account, we hope you will give us some feedback first. Send email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you still want to cancel, navigate to the Account Settings tab of the SearchStax dashboard. Click the big red button.
SearchStax's policies regarding free-trial billing are as follows:
- If you let the 14 days run out, we close the account automatically. You will not be billed.
- If you cancel the free trial by deleting the account, you will not be billed.
- For paying customers, billing begins at the moment you give us your credit-card number. You will not be billed for your "free trial" activities up to that moment.
Don't hesitate to reach out to us at email@example.com. We are happy to answer your questions.