SearchStax wants to reduce the cost of attending the Sitecore User Conference in Europe and win a free ticket to SUGCON Europe.
Sitecore User Group (SUGCON) Europe takes place on March 26 and 27 at Budapest Congress Center in Budapest, Hungary. The Sitecore User Group Conference (SUGCON) brings the Sitecore user community together and provides the perfect platform to gain knowledge and get inspired by the potential within Sitecore Experience Cloud, Experience Commerce, Content Hub and more.
It’s the company’s largest developer event in Europe, with a number of sessions for the community to gain knowledge. If you have not already bought a ticket and would like to attend the event, you can win one pass we’re giving away. The ticket is worth USD 700 or EUR 635.
What do you have to do to participate?
- Get your tech and blogging skills to work by publishing a post on any of the following:
- Your experience with SearchStax on a project
- Tutorial or How-to integrating Sitecore and SearchStax. It could also be some part of the integration that you did (e.g Blue/Green, Bug workaround, etc)
- List of capabilities/features/ideas that you would like to see from SearchStax that increases value for the Developers or Sitecore Projects.
- Something creative that you might have done or are doing with SearchStax/Sitecore or Sitecore Solr Plugin or SearchStax APIs
- Share your story on Twitter or LinkedIn with #bettersearch included in your social post.
- Submit your entry on the Submission Page. A valid e-mail address is a must if you want to collect your prize.
Keep in mind, SUGCON Europe is in Budapest, Hungary, and we’re only giving away a ticket to get you in — we’re not paying for flights or hotels. Also, your ticket is nontransferable.
The last day of submission is March 1, 2020. We’ll pick a winner on March 2, 2020 (Monday), so enter early and don’t miss out.
If you have any further questions, please feel free to reach out to email@example.com.